Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00442 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,307KM (296,010 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)