Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,536KM (741,929 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)