Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00458 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 110% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,779KM (824,446 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)