Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,567KM (﷼ 47,082,008) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)