Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01475 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,459KM (¥98,854) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)