Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01572 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,433KM (¥218,332) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)