Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47777 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,507KM (S/. 3,155) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)