Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,698KM (S/. 5,051) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)