Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00729 BAM / YER
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,752KM (377,303 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)