Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00742 BAM / YER
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,876KM (387,559 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)