Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,966KM ($1,147) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)