Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.749 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,291KM ($738) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)