Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.662 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,240KM ($1,348) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)