Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,949KM ($1,138) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)