Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00065 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,079KM (COL$3,216,892) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (40 minutes ago)