Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,095KM (COL$3,354,311) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)