Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 936KM (COL$1,660,073) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (41 minutes ago)