Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00462 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,621KM (567,919 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)