Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00473 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,154KM (455,898 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)