Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00471 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,272KM (482,352 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)