Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00462 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,607KM (347,630 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)