Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00581 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,980KM (512,690 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)