Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00462 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,135KM (245,722 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)