Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,549KM (783,806 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)