Cost of living in Iasi, Romania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41774 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,914KM (4,582 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)