Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42673 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 981KM (2,298 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)