Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01651 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 70% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 417KM (₨25,264) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)