Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, Pakistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01753 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 71% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 910KM (₨51,895) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)