Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02553 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 761KM (₨29,800) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)