Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20311 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,662KM (E£ 13,105) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)