Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09589 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,039KM (E£ 21,260) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)