Cost of living comparison between Huntsville, Alabama, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,232KM ($2,352) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)