Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,015KM ($1,891) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)