Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26967 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,115KM (元11,551) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)