Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,413KM (€1,742) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)