Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,186KM (€1,625) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)