Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,397KM (€1,733) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)