Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21550 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,412KM (Q11,194) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)