Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24446 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,908KM (Q15,985) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)