Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22408 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,183KM (Q9,740) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)