Cost of living in Huế, Vietnam vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huế (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,373KM (18,313,181 ₫) in Huế.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)