Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02600 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 778KM (₨29,908) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)