Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02679 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 842KM (₨31,411) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)