Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,526KM (S/. 2,971) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)