Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,810KM (S/. 3,546) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)