Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,307KM (S/. 4,207) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)