Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05508 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,299KM (23,575 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)