Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05571 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,754KM (31,484 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)