Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05071 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,610KM (31,754 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)