Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05220 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,516KM (67,364 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)