Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04808 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,221KM (46,202 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)