Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05188 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,376KM (45,792 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)