Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,018KM (1,187 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)