Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.840 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 47% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 998KM (1,188 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)