Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.799 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,006KM (1,259 BYN) in Hrodna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)