Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26353 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,117KM (kr15,622) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)