Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26348 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,125KM (kr15,655) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)