Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26302 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,949KM (kr7,412) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)