Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26323 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,893KM (kr7,192) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)