Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26110 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,808KM (kr10,754) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)