Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26311 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,122KM (kr15,667) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)