Cost of living comparison between Honolulu, Hawaii, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.796 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,441KM ($3,585) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)