Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,111 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.671 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,611KM ($3,358) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)