Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20991 BAM / SBD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,948KM (18,805 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (40 minutes ago)