Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21399 BAM / SBD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,590KM (16,777 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)