Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21349 BAM / SBD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,749KM (17,562 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)