Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23167 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,752KM (HK$29,143) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)