Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22436 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,747KM (HK$12,243) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)