Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20172 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,645KM (HK$13,114) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)