Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23770 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 122% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,647KM (HK$27,965) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)