Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21484 BAM / HKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 172% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,630KM (HK$21,551) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)