Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 731KM (840 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (39 minutes ago)