Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,307KM (1,547 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)