Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 737KM (906 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)