Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 BAM / SYP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 868KM (262,972 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)