Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25078 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,530KM (元6,101) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)