Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25133 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,043KM (8,130元) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)