Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25300 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,708KM (元6,752) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)