Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25362 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,832KM (7,224元) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)