Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24795 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,514KM (元6,107) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)