Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26364 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,375KM (元16,596) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)