Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24441 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,274KM (元9,303) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (43 minutes ago)