Cost of living comparison between Hohhot, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26529 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,363KM (元16,446) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)