Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.387 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,545KM (AU$3,999) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)