Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.302 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,945KM (AU$3,797) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)