Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35497 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,727KM (GH₵4,865) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)