Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.46412 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,205KM (GH₵11,215) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)