Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36187 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,746KM (GH₵4,825) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)