Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.43127 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,851KM (GH₵11,249) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (36 minutes ago)