Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36747 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,021KM (GH₵5,499) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (35 minutes ago)