Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34863 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,151KM (GH₵6,169) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)