Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,853KM (25,996,876 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)