Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,619KM (22,148,304 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)