Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,486KM (31,455,823 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (30 minutes ago)