Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,038KM (27,646,354 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (40 minutes ago)