Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 934KM (12,744,156 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)