Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02406 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 870KM (₨36,145) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)