Cost of living comparison between Hisar, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02689 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,411KM (₨89,643) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (42 minutes ago)