Cost of living in Hisar, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02510 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,440KM (₨57,376) in Hisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)