Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02700 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,332KM (₨86,380) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)