Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01578 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,410KM (¥216,073) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)