Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01619 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,437KM (¥335,794) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (36 minutes ago)