Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01491 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,779KM (¥253,400) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)