Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01634 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,972KM (¥365,378) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)