Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01642 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,944KM (¥301,065) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (40 minutes ago)