Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01481 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,981KM (¥133,813) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)