Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.725 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 243% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,489KM ($3,182) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Amman costs Dinar 0.300 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)