Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45692 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,951KM (6,459 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)