Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49800 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,987KM (14,029 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)