Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47341 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,497KM (7,387 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)