Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46907 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 129% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,211KM (6,846 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)