Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,678KM (€1,373) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)