Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,562KM (€1,307) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)