Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,360KM (€1,205) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)