Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20613 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,110KM (10,235 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)