Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20192 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,164KM (25,576 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)