Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20078 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,396KM (11,933 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (28 minutes ago)