Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20644 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,705KM (27,635 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)