Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18970 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,193KM (16,834 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 2 hours ago)