Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19042 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,203KM (16,823 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)