Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19013 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,974KM (15,641 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)