Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,979KM (€2,180) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)