Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24987 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,890KM (元7,563) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)