Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24999 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,021KM (元4,085) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)