Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25180 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,125KM (元4,466) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)