Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24450 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,024KM (元8,279) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)