Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26897 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,297KM (元8,540) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)