Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,968KM (2,760 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)