Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.685 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,018KM (2,384 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)