Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,044KM (1,280 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 4 hours ago)