Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,028KM (1,889 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)