Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.851 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,785KM (2,586 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)