Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.950 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 120% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,296KM (€1,690) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)