Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,607KM (€2,351) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)