Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,429KM (€2,261) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)