Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,318KM ($3,049) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (36 minutes ago)