Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,649KM ($3,134) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)