Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,056KM ($2,899) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)