Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.733 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,494KM ($2,016) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)