Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00322 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 338% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 13,690KM (4,253,301 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)