Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00333 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 349% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 14,588KM (4,376,888 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)