Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00331 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 349% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 13,470KM (4,066,568 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)