Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26684 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,109KM (元15,398) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)