Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25205 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,890KM (元7,498) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)