Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26235 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,563KM (元9,769) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)